Religious Organizations – Churches, Synagogues, and Temples – Pastoral Liability – Abuse & Molestation - All Lines of Coverage
A Religious Organization is more than a building. It’s a community.
A worship center where people unite in a familiar, comfortable environment. Individuals seeking spiritual guidance join together to form a familial bond. It is your ministry’s duty to maintain a safe and welcoming facility. Should disaster strike, a properly designed insurance program can protect your Religious Organization's community, both physically and emotionally in times of need.
What types of insurance coverage are available?
Like other kinds of insurance, there are a variety of options to choose from in regards to a Religious Organization. Most plans include General and Pastoral (Professional) Liabilities along with Property coverage.
Liability coverage protects the Religious Organization against claims of bodily injury or property damage that occur onsite or at an off-site sponsored event. Enhanced liability coverage includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Personal Injury Liability
- Pastoral Liability
- Sexual Misconduct Liability
- Corporal Punishment Liability
- Directors, Officers and Trustees Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Employers Liability - Workers Compensation
- Cyber Liability
- Excess or Umbrella Liability
- Commercial Auto - Courtesy Vehicle/Van/School Bus - Owned/Non-Owned/Hired
- Professional Liability - Clergy, Lay Clergy, Volunteers, Teachers, Childcare Professionals and Cemetery Professionals
Property coverage protects buildings, signage, fences and contents from damage and theft. Some of the non-standard items that can be covered include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Fine Arts - onsite or worldwide coverage
- Stained Glass Windows
- Equipment Breakdown
- Business Interruption/Income - Loss of Rents
- Property of Others
- Flood Insurance
It may be beneficial to secure Crime and Fidelity coverage and Student Accident Medical Insurance for added protection.
Make the most of your Religious Organization's insurance.
Contact us today to discuss the Right Coverage at the Right Price as we create a Certified Insurance Solution that best meets your needs - (954) 369-1214
Risk Management Services are also available upon request.